Open house:By appointment only
Sale method:Private sale
AMAZING SPACE! LANDMARK CHURCH CONVERSION
Vast living spaces, soaring ceilings and garaging for six cars set this magnificent residence in a class of its own. In a commanding corner position, the handsome bluestone building was built as The Bible Christian Church in 1860; subsequently a tabernacle and a furniture factory, it is constructed of bluestone with tall brick-embellished Georgian windows. The wide Greek-Revival style facade was added in 1911.
Entry though a pair of massive timber doors is to a vestibule which steps up to... More